[DiGRA UK] Laclau/Foucault-related game studies

Paolo Ruffino contact at paoloruffino.com
Fri Aug 8 14:18:24 UTC 2014

Dear Tom, that sounds totally like my kind of work.
I do not have much published yet, a part from a couple of papers where
I briefly discuss my methodology. I would love to chat with you about
these two authors. I approach independent games, game hacking and
gamification, in my PhD, through Foucault/Laclau, combining them with
a poststructuralist perspective. Hope to hear from you!

--
Paolo Ruffino
http://paoloruffino.com