[DiGRA UK] Newcomer interested in Laclau/Foucault-related game studies

Krzywinska, Tanya tanya.krzywinska at falmouth.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 18:12:27 UTC 2014

Hi Tom

Quite a few papers taking a Foucauldian approach in Games and Culture so worth checking there for relevant titles (I know there's a couple under review currently too).

Cheers
Tanya

Tanya Krzywinska
Professor of Digital Games
Editor, Games and Culture www.gac.sagepub.com
Academy of Innovation and Research
www.falmouth.ac.uk/games

[Falmouth University] <http://www.falmouth.ac.uk/>      [Follow us]     [Facebook]  <https://www.facebook.com/falmouthuni>      [Twitter]  <http://twitter.com/falmouthuni>     [Youtube]  <http://www.youtube.com/falmouthuniversity>  [Pintrest]  <http://pinterest.com/falmouthuni>

  This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it.