[Dutch-chapter] DiGRA.nl - Games for Change: last chance to register

Groenendyk, H. (Heleen) H.Groenendyk at uu.nl
Fri Jan 27 09:23:22 UTC 2017

Dear members of the DiGRA.nl list,

Here's a reminder that you can still register to join our upcoming DiGRA.nl meeting on Games for Change on
Tuesday 7 februari 2017, 14.00- 17.00 o'clock in Utrecht (Academiegebouw, Belle van Zuylenzaal<https://www.uu.nl/academiegebouw-domplein>).

The complete program can now be found online here<https://www.uu.nl/en/events/digranl-games-for-change> and is attached in this email.