[Dutch-chapter] DiGRA.nl - Games for Change

Groenendyk, H. (Heleen) H.Groenendyk at uu.nl
Fri Jan 6 09:30:05 UTC 2017

DiGRA.nl - Games for Change

Dear member of the DiGRa.nl mailing list,

Here's another reminder for our upcoming DiGRA .nl meeting. Topic: Games for Change

This will take place on Tuesday 7 februari 2017, 14.00- 17.00 o'clock in Utrecht<http://www.uu.nl/en/events/digranl-games-for-change> (Academiegebouw, Belle van Zuylenzaal).

There will be three issues on the agenda:

-          Short presentations (15 minutes) about current research on Games for Change. Games for Change are social impact games that engage contemporary social issues in a meaningful way, such as conflict, refugees, environment, human rights, poverty, and diversity (see www.gamesforchange.org<http://www.gamesforchange.org>, www.g4ceurope.eu<http://www.g4ceurope.eu>, ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/en/h2020-section/societal-challenges).

-          Discuss future activities of DiGRA.nl.

-          Keynote speaker, to be confirmed.

If you are interested in presenting your research, please send an email before the 15th of January to: gameresearch at uu.nl<mailto:gameresearch at uu.nl> with the following info:

-          Name and affiliation.

-          Title of your presentation.

-          Short description of the research you want to present (max 100 words).

Please send an email as well if you want to participate in this event without presenting.

More information: http://www.uu.nl/en/events/digranl-games-for-change

Best wishes,
on behalf of the The DiGRA working committee, Heleen Groenendijk

Drs.ing. H.Groenendyk | Project manager | Utrecht Center for Game Research I Faculteit Bètawetenschappen | H.groenendyk at uu.nl<mailto:H.groenendyk at uu.nl> I 06-38754122 |Hans Freudenthalgebouw | Kamer 0012|Budapestlaan 6, De Uithof | 3584 CD Utrecht | Aanwezig op woensdag en donderdag tussen 10.15 en 16.15. Op vrijdag  per telefoon en e- mail bereikbaar