[DiGRA UK] Chinese DiGRA scholar in UK

Esther MacCallum-Stewart neveah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 18:50:56 UTC 2017

Hey Felania!

Really good to hear from you. Our social media team have put up the most
recent events - we intend to run an annual conference post the event in
2017 at Salford, and are also associated via our members with the
individual events they are running. Make sure you are on the Facegroup page
which adds these when they arise. We will also be putting out a call for
the next DiGRA UK event soon (probably in the new year with the intent to
run an event in May - June).

best,

Esther

--

Esther MacCallum-Stewart

Associate Professor in Games Studies, Staffordshire University.
Division Head of Facilitation, Dublin 2019, An Irish Worldcon