[DiGRA UK] Game Think 2.0

Matthew Barr Matthew.Barr at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Jan 11 09:33:34 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

If I haven't spammed you already via some Facebook group, I'd like to invite you to Game Think 2.0, an informal half-day mini-conference we're holding here at the University of Glasgow in collaboration with colleagues from Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow School of Art, Abertay University, and Staffordshire University. Our headline speaker is Jesper Juul, and the line-up includes talks on topics including: successfully obtaining a UK Games Fund Grant, organising games exhibitions, the design of serious games, queerness in games, game audio design, and more.

More details may be found on the Eventbrite: https://game-think-2.eventbrite.co.uk

I have a *small* budget to support postgrad student travel from within the UK - folk should email me at Matthew.Barr at glasgow.ac.uk<mailto:Matthew.Barr at glasgow.ac.uk> to enquire about that.

All the best,

Matt