[DiGRA UK] Event this week

Diane Carr D.Carr at ioe.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 16:17:18 UTC 2015

Hello,

If you are coming along on Thursday please let me know if you are bringing an abstract (off list).

It's just so that I can timetable things a bit.

Thanks,
Diane

DiGRA UK Winter Social and Abstract Workshop
Thursday January 15th 4 - 6 pm
London Knowledge Lab, IOE. Emerald St.

Hello everyone,

As you know, Paolo Ruffino (http://paoloruffino.com/) is involved in the organizing of DiGRA 2015. Paolo has very kindly agreed to open the January workshop with a quick overview of the main topic of the conference, information about the hosting institution and remind us about those deadlines.

I imagine we could discuss abstracts, perhaps in smaller groups. It might be useful to talk about the conference tracks as well.

If anyone else would like to present or speak, let me know off list. I was thinking - if anyone has a new book or project, we could celebrate that as well.

It is going to be informal, about a dozen of us. Then around the corner to The Rugby.

Email me if you'd like to attend.

Diane

PS -  undecided people with hypothetical abstracts are also welcome.