[DiGRA UK] game-related programmes?

Crawford Garry G.Crawford at salford.ac.uk
Tue Aug 25 07:56:34 UTC 2015

Hi Ashely,
that is really useful thanks!
Yes a map of games course would be great, but I've only had a few replies so, so far it would be a pretty limited map!
But thanks for your help!
best wishes
Garry.

Garry Crawford
Professor of Sociology
Directorate of Social Sciences
Allerton Building, University of Salford, Salford  M5 4WT
tel: +44 (0) 161 295 6557 | email: g.crawford at salford.ac.uk<mailto:g.crawford at salford.ac.uk>  |  twitter: @CultSociologist

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended
recipient please accept my apologies. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute
information in this e-mail without my permission.