[DiGRA UK] DiGRA launch event tomorrow - Pervasive Provocations

Esther MacCallum-Stewart neveah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 09:55:10 UTC 2014

Dear all,
We hope you are looking forwards to the DiGRA UK launch event tomorrow! The
event has been full for some time, but we have had a couple of
cancellations that now means that you can still sign up. The event starts
at 2pm tomorrow and we are looking forwards to seeing you there! Tickets
are free and available at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pervasive-provocations-the-state-of-games-in-the-uk-tickets-11446255057

--

Dr Esther MacCallum-Stewart

Senior Lecturer: Games, New Media and Online Communities (The University of
Surrey)
Research Fellow (Digital Cultures Research Centre, UWE)