[India] Fwd: DiGRA India Election

DiGRA India digraindia21 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 12:41:08 UTC 2022

Dear All,

I hope this email finds you well. We have some interesting news to share
with you all.A position has opened up in the core committee of DiGRA
India.The position is an elected one and we encourage you to nominate
eligible candidates; you may even self-nominate. We encourage people from
diverse groups to consider joining us.
We are primarily looking for a member who:
- Possesses IT skills such as image, video and audio editing
- Commitment towards inclusivity and diversity
- Experience in handling social media accounts

The last date for sending in nominations is 28 February, 2022. They can be
sent to our official email ID: digraindia21 at gmail.com

Please find the election poster attached. Looking forward to hearing from
you all!

Best Wishes,
DiGRA India Team

[image: DiGRA India_Election.jpg]