[Dutch-chapter] DiGRA pitching event on April 28, participate without pitching

Groenendyk, H. (Heleen) H.Groenendyk at uu.nl
Thu Apr 14 13:13:08 UTC 2016

Dear game researchers,

A few weeks ago I posted a call on this list to announce that the Dutch DiGRA chapter was organizing a new DiGRA pitching event on April 28 in Utrecht<http://www.uu.nl/en/events/digranl>
We are happy to inform you that we have a total number of 25 pitchers (!) who will  present their current research in three minutes each.
You can find a list of all the pitchers (in alphabetical order) and a summary of their pitch online:  http://www.uu.nl/en/research/game-research/collaboration/digranl-2016

The deadline for sending in pitches has passed but if you still want to participate in this event without pitching please send an email no later than April 21 to gameresearch at uu.nl<mailto:gameresearch at uu.nl>

best regards, and hoping to meet many of you in Utrecht,

on behalf of the working committee,

Heleen Groenendijk

DiGRA Pitching Event
Where: Kanunnikenzaal, Faculty Club Helios, Achter de Dom 7, Utrecht (http://www.uu.nl/en/faculty-club/information-for-visitors)
When: 28 April 2016, 15.00 - 17.00 o'clock. Refreshing drinks afterwards. From 14.30 walk in with tea and coffee.
Working committee: Anton Nijholt (UTwente), Pieter Spronck (UTilburg), Igor Mayer (Breda), Harald Warmelink (HKU), Joost Raessens (UU), Remco Veltkamp (UU), Heleen Groenendyk (UU),  and Jeroen Jansz (EUR).

Drs.ing. H.Groenendyk | Project manager | Utrecht Center for Game Research I Faculteit Bètawetenschappen | H.groenendyk at uu.nl<mailto:H.groenendyk at uu.nl> | +31-30-2533736 I 06-38754122 | Buys Ballotgebouw, kamer 484 | Princetonplein 5, De Uithof | 3584 CC Utrecht | Aanwezig op woensdag en donderdag tussen 10.15 en 16.15. Op vrijdag alleen per telefoon en e- mail bereikbaar