[Dutch-chapter] Uitnodiging promotie proefschrift Computer Games as a Narrative Medium

J.I.L. Veugen jil.veugen at multiweb.nl
Thu Apr 28 18:20:31 UTC 2011

Beste mede Digra-NL leden,

Bij deze nodig ik jullie uit om aanwezig te zijn bij de verdediging van mijn
proefschrift getiteld Computer Games as a Narrative Medium op woensdag 8
juni om 15.45u in de aula van de Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam en voor de
aansluitende receptie. Meer informatie is te vinden in bijgevoegde
uitnodiging.

Hopelijk tot dan,

Connie Veugen

Dear non Dutch speaking Digra-NL members,

On Wednesday June 8th at 15.45u I will be defending my PHD thesis Computer
Games as a Narrative Medium at the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam.
Unfortunately this defence will be in Dutch (sorry, I didn't make the rules
and would myself have preferred to do it in English). However, you are all
invited to the drinks afterwards. They will be held somewhere in the
vicinity of the aula at the VU and should start around 17:15h or
thereabouts. My thesis (which is in English) will be available on my website
soon after the event.

Hope to see you there,

Connie Veugen