[Dutch-chapter] DiGRA AGS tutorial Affective computing 6 March 2009

Jeroen Jansz jansz at fhk.eur.nl
Fri Feb 27 12:20:04 UTC 2009

Dear Dutch and Flemish game researchers,

this is just a friendly reminder to register for our meeting next week
(Friday, 6 March 2009, 15-18 hrs, Utrecht). You will find the hyperlink
for registration in the attachment. Participation is for free, but we need
to know how many participants we can expect.

Marinka and I had a preparatory meeting with Joost Broekens, one of the
conveners of the tutorial about Affective Computing. It boosted our
enthusiasm. We are sure it will be an interesting meeting where we will
learn about appraisal theories of emotion and also work practically with
(computer) agents producing emotions.

We do hope to see you next week,

Marinka Copier
Jeroen Jansz

Prof. Dr. Jeroen Jansz

Department of Media and Communication
Faculty of History and Arts
Erasmus University Rotterdam
P.O. Box 1738
NL-3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: 	+31 10 408 24 53
Email:	jansz at fhk.eur.nl
Web: http://www.fhk.eur.nl/personal/jeroen_jansz/bio/

Visiting address:
L-Building, Room L2-39
Woudestein Campus, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam

Route and Location:
http://www.eur.nl/english/addresses/