[DiGRA UK] UK DiGRA Cancellation.

Esther MacCallum-Stewart neveah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:06:26 UTC 2019

Dear all,

We are sorry to announce that we will be cancelling this year's DiGRA UK.

The organising team thought hard about this decision, but we simply did not
receive enough submissions to make the conference viable. We suspect that
this is due to a number of reasons, including the extremely high level of
excellent conferences also available around this time (which we very much
encourage you to attend and enjoy). Should we host this event again, we may
consider a different time of year as a viable option.

If you have bought a ticket, we will be refunding these via EventBrite.
Please contact Alan O'Dea at alan.odea at staffs.ac.uk with any queries.

With regret, the DiGRA UK team.

Esther MacCallum-Stewart. Chair, British DiGRA.
--

Esther MacCallum-Stewart

Associate Professor in Games Studies, Staffordshire University.
Division Head of Facilitation, Dublin 2019, An Irish Worldcon.
Bid Chair, A UK Worldcon in 2024.