[DiGRA UK] British Digra 2018 – deadline extension – Now April 3rd 2018

WEARN Nia N.H.Wearn at staffs.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 13:34:13 UTC 2018

The team at British Digra, being hosted this year at Staffordshire University in Stoke-on-Trent have been so busy planning we’ve only just noticed our call for papers deadline (http://bdigra.org.uk/events) falls in the Easter Bank Holiday -  With this in mind the team have decided to extend it until midnight on April 3rd 2018.
Full details of submission specifics & paper template can be found here - http://bdigra.org.uk/events
We’re looking for submissions of the following types:

  *   Full papers, of 5000 – 7000 words, to be presented as papers in a panel session.
  *   Abstracts of 500 words, to be presented in a series of quickfire round table sessions.
  *   Discussion panels – to be submitted as precis of approx 500 – 1000 words underlining core objectives and aims.
  *   Workshops to last approx half a day – to be submitted as precis of approx 500 – 1000 words underlining core objectives and aims.

Any questions please direct them to BritishDigra at gmail.com<mailto:BritishDigra at gmail.com>

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.