[DiGRA UK] British Digra Discord Channel

WEARN Nia N.H.Wearn at staffs.ac.uk
Tue Jun 26 10:00:09 UTC 2018

As discussed as the annual meeting in June at the bDigra Conference we were asked to explore a method of communication and community that would allow information about events to be shared easily - the community voted and here is the discord channel you overwhelmingly voted for. We would continue to maintain the website (http://bdigra.org.uk/) and promote the UK e-mail list.

Hopefully this will work as a way to continue the conversations, share events and scholarly things that started at the 2018 conference and work to build to community. The link is here - https://discord.gg/bQuGQcF