[DiGRA UK] PhD External Examiner Inquiry

kelly boudreau kelly.boudreau at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:43:57 UTC 2017

Hi UK Game Scholars!

I hope it's ok to post such a broad request to the list -- if not, please
let me know and offer my apologies in advance.

I am in the process of seeing my first PhD student through to completion
and am looking for a UK external examiner. The student submitted his
dissertation just before the holidays. EE's must be Senior Lecturer or
above and have also already supervised to completion.

The title is

CHRONOTOPE IN WESTERN ROLE-PLAYING VIDEO GAMES: AN INVESTIGATION OF THE
GENERATION OF NARRATIVE MEANING THROUGH ITS DIALOGICAL RELATIONSHIP WITH
THE HEROIC EPIC AND FANTASY

And spans literary studies and games. It is quite accessible.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who is interested contact me
directly, or if you know anyone who is not on the list who might be a good
fit, I would be eternally grateful.

Sincerely,
Kelly

Lecturer, Game Studies & Design
Programme Director, MA Digital Games Theory & Design
Brunel University London,
Uxbridge, UB8 3PH,

United Kingdom
kelly.boudreau at brunel.ac.uk