[DiGRA UK] Fwd: Lecturer / Senior Lecturer position in Game Design at Falmouth University, UK

Douglas Brown douglaswbrown at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 11:20:08 UTC 2017

Hello UK Digra!

We're recruiting for a Game Design Lecturer or Senior Lecturer here at the
Falmouth University Games Academy in sunny Cornwall, in the south of the
UK.

This is a great opportunity to join an excellent team of industry veterans
and academics, teaching students to make games in multi-disciplinary teams.
Full details are at this link. Closing Date January 21st. Happy New Year!

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BGO751/lecturer-senior-
lecturer-bahons-game-design/

--
"No Condition Is Permanent" - West African Proverb
the Videogame Development BA / MA courses which I run -