[DiGRA UK] DiGRA UK: plans for the future

Jamie Woodcock jamie.woodcock at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:13:56 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I think this is a great idea - and I would be happy to help with
logistics/organisation in London too.

I'd be interested in both the formal paper and the more informal
introduction/networking, particularly as someone who has only been to one
DiGRA event before.

Also if it's hosted in London we could have a social at one of the game
bars?

Thanks,
Jamie

You can buy the book here <http://bit.ly/2cQOOAz> or read an online extract