[DiGRA UK] DiGRA UK: plans for the future

Alison Harvey alison1harvey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:04:44 UTC 2016

Hi Paolo,

This is a great idea- thanks for kicking this off! An event prior to DIGRA
in Australia would be great, and I think a workshop-style event allowing
for feedback and discussion would be ideal. I know Leicester is not the
most attractive city in the UK, but we hosted a large media and
communication conference last year so there's a lot of good support here
for a conference-type event. However, if there was an institution willing
to host with more games folks and thus capacity for a committee of
organizers, that might be the best option.

Thanks again for starting the conversation, and all the best,

Alison

--
Alison Harvey, PhD
Lecturer in Media and Communication