[DiGRA UK] TRI-PACT workshop

Gallagher, Robert robert.gallagher at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 25 06:09:44 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just wanted to flag an event that might of interest to some on the list: on March 10th the University of Brighton are marking the end of their Tracking Intellectual Property Across the Creative Technologies project with a workshop bringing together IP experts, academics and industry representatives from film, broadcast, games and transmedia to discuss some of the challenges and issues of existing IP frameworks. My colleague at King's Sarah Atkinson is one of the organisers and is keen to have modders and/or academics working on modding cultures represented, so if you belong to/work on any UK modding communities I imagine she'd be keen to <mailto:sarah.atkinson at kcl.ac.uk> hear from you<http://sarah.atkinson@kcl.ac.uk>...

Best,

Rob Gallagher

--
Dr. Rob Gallagher
Postdoctoral researcher, King's College London