[DiGRA UK] Job Opportunity: Brunel University London

kelly boudreau kelly.boudreau at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 16:58:43 UTC 2016

We are currently seeking an HPL (Hourly Paid Lecturer) to join our dynamic
Games team at Brunel University London for the upcoming 2016-2017 academic
year (https://www.brunel.ac.uk/games-design). Our programme focuses on both
developing the applied design skills and theoretical aspects of games.

We are particularly interested in someone with an interest in Games Studies
who could teach or assist on modules such as *Introduction to Game Studies*,
*Historical Contexts*, *Videogame* *Genre* and *Socio-Cultural Contexts *among
others*.*

For more details about the position, please contact Kelly Boudreau (
kelly.boudreau at brunel.ac.uk)

Please share!

Lecturer, Game Studies & Design
Programme Director, MA Digital Games Theory & Design
Brunel University London,
Uxbridge, UB8 3PH,

United Kingdom
kelly.boudreau at brunel.ac.uk