[DiGRA UK] Events and Thanks

Paolo Ruffino contact at paoloruffino.com
Fri Jan 16 16:00:34 UTC 2015

Thank you Diane. It was great to see you all and thanks for the comments on
the panel proposal. The discussion was really interesting.

There were a couple of questions that emerged yesterday about DiGRA15, I
just asked at the rest of the conference team and this is what I've got:
1) Accepted abstracts CAN be upgraded and submitted later as full papers!
you are in fact encouraged to do so. However, abstracts that are expanded
in a full paper are published in the conference proceedings but not in the
digital library.
2) We do NOT expect to have a poster session. Whoever would like to submit
a poster is encouraged to write an extended abstract instead.
Hope this helps
Best!

--
Paolo Ruffino