[DiGRA UK] FW: regional digra chapters

Ashley Brown Ashley.Brown at brunel.ac.uk
Fri Feb 13 11:08:06 UTC 2015

I will ask paul to email paolo ASAP.
Ashley
From: Esther MacCallum-Stewart [neveah at gmail.com]
Sent: 13 February 2015 09:52
To: Paolo Ruffino
Cc: Ashley Brown; uk at digra.org
Subject: Re: [DiGRA UK] FW: regional digra chapters

Paolo,

This is a great idea, and happy to take up the opportunity - would it be possible to contact Paul (since this was his suggestion) and moot this?

Esther

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Paolo Ruffino <contact at paoloruffino.com<mailto:contact at paoloruffino.com>> wrote:
If you guys want to have a dedicated slot on the conference schedule, please let me know as we are currently sorting out the schedule for the 4 days of the conference.
I think it could be a good idea to have a session for regional meetings only, separated from the main DiGRA meeting.
best