[DiGRA UK] FW: regional digra chapters

Paolo Ruffino contact at paoloruffino.com
Thu Feb 12 17:08:28 UTC 2015

If you guys want to have a dedicated slot on the conference schedule,
please let me know as we are currently sorting out the schedule for the 4
days of the conference.
I think it could be a good idea to have a session for regional meetings
only, separated from the main DiGRA meeting.
best

--
Paolo Ruffino
http://paoloruffino.com