[DiGRA UK] DiGRA+FDG 2016 etc.

Huber, William w.huber at abertay.ac.uk
Wed Dec 16 14:06:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think we should have a meet-up to discuss the up-coming conference.

Dr William H Huber
Head of Division of Games and Arts
School of Arts, Media and Games, Abertay University
Bell Street, Dundee, Scotland DD1 1HG

T: +44 1382 308107 F: +44 1382 308461

[http://www.abertay.ac.uk/media/NewLogo.gif]

The UK's first national centre for excellence in computer games education

Follow us: Web Site<http://www.abertay.ac.uk> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AbertayUni> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/AbertayUni> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=12685>

The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland, no. SC016040

Any views or opinions expressed in this email and any attachments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Abertay University.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you must take no action based on the email or its attachments, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.