[DiGRA UK] DiGRA meeting

Tom Doncom t.doncom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:49:39 UTC 2014

Hey Esther and everyone.
Thanks for the Skype info, have added and look forward to the meeting.

Have one potential item that people may be interested in. It is the modding community Hard Light Productions I am part of; I mentioned it at our launch event when people proposed contacting the greater game community. Feel HLP would be a superb example for people to study as it’s a highly development-based community, focused on a game that business-wise has been dead for almost a decade yet is still more alive than some modern games because of this group.

People are welcome to have a look around if they want (and if you would like I'd be happy to give a more in-depth description of HLP at the meeting). I’ve already been in touch with one of the administrators/leaders of the site and he was happy with the idea of DiGRA networking with the community should we wish.

See you and everyone that makes it on the 3rd, shall look forward to it.
Tom