[DiGRA UK] Ack - change of date

Crawford Garry G.Crawford at salford.ac.uk
Mon Sep 22 13:16:50 UTC 2014

10 or 12 on the 3rd are Ok with me.

From: uk-bounces at digra.org [mailto:uk-bounces at digra.org] On Behalf Of Esther MacCallum-Stewart
Sent: 22 September 2014 13:05
To: Uk at digra.org
Subject: [DiGRA UK] Ack - change of date

Sorry folks, I've just heard that I'm busy all of the 23rd, when we had provisionally booked the DiGRA meeting in for - hadn't realised that the office is moving that day. The next appropriate date is 3rd October, which is a Friday. So 10.00, 12.00 or 14,00 as a time again please.

Sorry about this! These are always a bit of a fiddle to sort out and I appreciate that again a lot of people have just got their teaching loads....

Esther

--

Dr Esther MacCallum-Stewart

Research Fellow (Digital Cultures Research Centre, UWE)