[DiGRA UK] DiGRA committee meeting

Esther MacCallum-Stewart neveah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:57:28 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Sorry for the huge delay - I've been meaning to sort this out for a whole
but time. I'm going to convene a meeting for DiGRA representatives, either
next week or the week after and will send out a doodle poll for it. We had
a lot of feedback from people wanting to be reps, or help those reps in
some manner, so for the meeting (probably skype), can I ask just for people
who wanted to be reps for a specific area; otherwise it's going to be
impossibly cluttered and hard to manage. Most of you named as individuals
on the mailing list (ie this came to you directly as well as through DiGRA
UK) indicated that you were interested in doing this.

We've had a reply about affiliation from Mia, which isn't super clear but
may be useful in helping us proceed. It would also be useful to talk about
future events.

If anyone else has agenda items, let me know.

If I could have a rough show of hands for which week is better, that would
be great. Also, if you've been missed off this list and volunteered as a
committee member (area rep), please mail and I'll get you added to the
doodle poll when it goes out.

Esther

--

Dr Esther MacCallum-Stewart

Senior Lecturer: Games, New Media and Online Communities (The University of
Surrey)
Research Fellow (Digital Cultures Research Centre, UWE)