[DiGRA UK] Reps and roles

Esther MacCallum-Stewart neveah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:54:22 UTC 2014

Dear all,

In advance of the meeting tomorrow, I'm posting the list of reps that I
have so far. I've clustered people in the area that they have asked for -
it might be we want to separate some of these out a bit to give each other
room.

I KNOW this list is probably not complete. I've trawled the three threads
about this and tried to get everyone, but people will have been missed.
Please sing out and I'll add you on (and apologies if you've been missed in
this pass).

Also, please note that my skype doesn't hold a vast amount of people (I
think it's ten max), so I'm *hoping* we can all get online. Possibly in the
future we can use vent or similar, if these numbers don't work.

I'll circulate the agenda in a separate mail.

*Representatives and Roles:*

Esther MacCallum-Stewart – Acting chair

Ashley ML Brown – Acting vice chair, DiGRA main Board Liaison.

Mark Eyles – Treasurer

Nia Wearn – website and secretary

Helen Kennedy – outreach and liaison

Diane Carr – inclusivity and diversity.

Area Reps:

*Bristol and Avon*

Esther MacCallum-Stewart (Joshua Jarrett, Thomas Doncom)

*East Midlands*

Alison Harvey

*London – Central*

Diane Carr, Alison Harvey, James Wallis, John Salisbury, Patty Kostkova

(suggest we split this up a bit)

*London – South*

Paolo Ruffino, Siobhan Thomas,

*London – West*

Ashley ML Brown

*Midlands and North West*

Nia Wearn, Jedrzej Czarnota, Garry Crawford

*North Wales / West of England*

Ian Sturrock, Astrid Ensslin.

*Scotland*

William Huber

*South East*

Mark Eyles, Ewan Kirkland

*South West England*

Tanya Kryzwinska, Douglas Brown

*South Wales*

Corrado Morgana

--

Dr Esther MacCallum-Stewart

Research Fellow (Digital Cultures Research Centre, UWE)