[DiGRA UK] Free Books books books!

Esther MacCallum-Stewart neveah at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:28:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As some of you might know, I've recently started to write entries for the
online encyclopedia of science fiction, edited by John Clute and David
Langford. My counterpoint in the games area, Neal Tringham, has just had
two compilations of his entries published, and has several complimentary
copies available. We were wondering if anyone wants copies (UK only, sorry)
- if so, I'll pass details along to him.

The books are here, both really useful as reference if you prefer paper to
reading online:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neal-Tringham/e/B00D39V43W

Regards,

Esther

--

Dr Esther MacCallum-Stewart

Research Fellow (Digital Cultures Research Centre, UWE)