[DiGRA UK] Winter Social

Crawford Garry G.Crawford at salford.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 09:40:40 UTC 2014

Sounds a great idea. Many thanks Diane.
However, unfortunately, I've been asked to give a paper at a conference in Sheffield that day, otherwise I most certainly would have come,
best
Garry.

Garry Crawford
Professor of Sociology
Directorate of Social Sciences
Allerton Building, University of Salford, Salford  M5 4WT
tel: +44 (0) 161 295 6557 | email: g.crawford at salford.ac.uk<mailto:g.crawford at salford.ac.uk>  |  twitter: @CultSociologist

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended
recipient please accept my apologies. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute
information in this e-mail without my permission.