[DiGRA Italia] Call For Proposals GAW 2019

Alessandra Antonaci alessandraantonaci at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:28:24 UTC 2019

***Call For Proposals Game Analysis Workshop (GAW 2019)***

Gamelab (TU Delft), Centre for Education and Learning, University of Lincoln, the Cologne Game Lab (TH Köln), and the Welten Institute (Open University of the Netherlands) invite you to apply to a two-day, hands-on game analysis workshop.

***The goal of the workshop***

In an attempt to develop a multidisciplinary game analysis methodology and toolkit, we are seeking a diverse spectrum of approaches to game analysis, which can also include critical evaluation of a game. By game analysis, we refer to a systematic and critical identification of structures, elements and qualities of a game or genre.

***Venue***
The workshop will take place at TU Delft, Netherlands, 14-15 November 2019

 ***More Info***

If you want to know more click here http://game-analysis-workshop.org/call-for-proposals/ <http://game-analysis-workshop.org/call-for-proposals/>
 ***How to apply***

Apply by the August 26, 2019 using this e-mail: game.analysis.workshop at gmail.com <mailto:game.analysis.workshop at gmail.com>