[Italy] Generation BioWare: International Academic Conference - invitation

adamflamma adamflamma at op.pl
Tue Mar 21 11:33:56 UTC 2017

                                                                                                                  Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the American Literature and Culture Section (Institute of English Studies, University of Wrocław) and New Media and Popular Literature Section (Institute of Polish Studies, University of Wrocław) we would like to cordially invite you to
"Generation BioWare: Story-Driven Games in Contemporary Humanities"
The event will be dedicated exclusively to creations and work of BioWare, a video game developer famous for its story-driven games. We intend to focus on the evolution of the company, its games and design strategies employed in a number of BioWare productions since the establishment of the company.
CONFERENCE WEBSTIE (CFP, registration form):
https:// generationbioware.wordpress .com/
FACEBOOK EVENT
https://www.facebook.com/events/752951264868263/
WHERE?
Oratorium Marianum, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, Wrocław
WHEN?
5-7 December, 2017
We invite submissions from scholars and researchers across disciplines, including game studies, literary studies, linguistcs, fan studies, media studies, sociology, and cultural studies.

In case of any questions, please contact with Jakub Krogulec jakub.krogulec2 at uwr.edu.pl or Adam Flamma adamflamma at op.pl

Kindest regards,

Adam Flamma
University of Wroclaw