[India] DiGRA India Nomination

DiGRA India digraindia21 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:45:33 UTC 2023

Dear Members,

Core team members Souvik Mukherjee, Isha Lahiri, Souvik Kar and Sourav
Chattopadhyay are renouncing their spots in the core team owing to other
commitments and appointments outside DiGRA India, as was intimated earlier.

Therefore, the DiGRA India Core team is looking to fill four spots with
members from our larger community who would be voted for by the community
as a whole. Members seeking a spot on the core team can file their
nominations (self-nominations allowed) via e-mail at digraindia21 at gmail.com
.

Nominations must include a short summary of what your research interests
are, your vision for the core team and DiGRA India as a whole(including
changes/events you may like to implement during your tenure in the core
team) and what skills you can bring to the table. We are looking for
enthusiastic members who can bring a repertoire of skills including, but
not limited to, social media management(Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,
Youtube), basic proficiency in video editing,SEO knowledge,  and
communication for our PR. No posts in our core team are rigid, and
everybody finds themselves doing all kinds of work at some point, due to
the considerable workload we face as a growing organisation. This is a moot
point that all prospective core team members must keep in mind.

 We look forward to welcoming more of our community to the core team to
enrich DiGRA India even further, and wish our outgoing members all the very
best!

Looking forward to receiving nominations!

Best Wishes
DiGRA India core team