[India] Video recording of Cody Mejeur and Mahli-Ann Butt on "'How Do We Stop Reinventing the Wheel?' Diversity Work in Game Studies"

Souvik Mukherjee prosperosmaze at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 09:02:37 UTC 2022

In case you missed this. Cody Mejeur and Mahli-Ann Butt's very important
talk on "'How Do We Stop Reinventing the Wheel?' Diversity Work in Game
Studies" is now available on the DiGRA India Youtube channel. This is an
extremely topical presentation for us at DiGRA India as we try to make Game
Studies more diverse and inclusive.

https://youtu.be/F_E0tVphCtk

Best regards and stay safe,

Souvik

Dr Souvik Mukherjee
Assistant Professor, Cultural Studies
Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta
e: prosperosmaze at gmail.com, souvik at cssscal.org
w:  http://readinggamesandplayingbooks.blogspot.in/  t:@prosperoscell

Videogames and Storytelling: Reading Games and Playing Books
<http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/video-games-and-storytelling-souvik-mukherjee/?isb=9781137525048>
 (Palgrave MacMillan 2015)
Videogames and Postcolonialism: The Empire Plays Back
<https://www.amazon.com/Videogames-Post-colonialism-Souvik-Mukherjee/dp/3319548212>
(Springer
UK 2017)