[India] DiGRA India Talk on 13 August 2022 - Changes

DiGRA India digraindia21 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:18:23 UTC 2022

Dear All,

We hope this email finds you well. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the
talk "Finnish women players' gaming and game cultural agency" by Dr. Usva
Friman has been cancelled. We will reschedule the talk as soon as possible.
Thank you for bearing with us.

Instead, we will have a reprise of the talk that Dr. Souvik Mukherjee
delivered on Indian Boardgames at CSSSC earlier this month.

Meeting Details:

*Talk: *Indian Boardgames, Colonial Avatars: Transculturation, Colonialism
and Boardgames

*Delivered by:* Dr. Souvik Mukherjee