[India] Fwd: [Gamesnetwork] DiGRA Solidarity Fund

Souvik Mukherjee prosperoscell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:20:12 UTC 2022

Important information regarding DiGRA Solidarity Fund.

Best regards,

Souvik

*Dr Souvik Mukherjee *| Assistant Professor in Cultural Studies | Centre
for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta| R - 1, Baishnabhghata Patuli
Township | T +91 033 2462-5795 / +91 033 2436-8313 | ext. 207 |
*https://cssscal.org/faculty_souvik.php
<https://cssscal.org/faculty_souvik.php>* |souvik at cssscal.org |

Videogames and Storytelling: Reading Games and Playing Books
<http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/video-games-and-storytelling-souvik-mukherjee/?isb=9781137525048>
 (Palgrave MacMillan 2015) | Videogames and Postcolonialism: The Empire
Plays Back
<https://www.amazon.com/Videogames-Post-colonialism-Souvik-Mukherjee/dp/3319548212>
(Springer
UK 2017)