[India] Check out Dr. Saumya Gupta's talk on our Youtube Channel !

DiGRA India digraindia21 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 17:17:28 UTC 2021

Dear All,

We hope this email finds you well.

You can now check out Dr Saumya Gupta's talk 'Designing Diegetic Elements
in Tangible and Bodily Interactive Narratives' on our YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/NGFLBRDmT_M

Read more here: https://digraindia.com/.../designing-diegetic-elements.../

Best wishes,
DiGRA India
Our Website:
https://digraindia.com/
To know more about DiGRA India, you can visit our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/digraindia
We are also on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DiGRA_India
You can watch recordings of our previous talks and podcasts on our YouTube
channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf82q61WODQgsTVeLQk8-Hw
If you want to be a part of our amazing community on Facebook, you can join
our Facebook group by following this link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/467101094524923
If you want to be a part of our amazing community on WhatsApp, you can join
our WhatsApp group by following this link:
<https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbG85yyKffi4GxItsB9H3B>
https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbG85yyKffi4GxItsB9H3B