[Dutch-chapter] Online Conference: Playful Creative Summit 2020

Alyea Sandovar alyea at tinthue.com
Mon Mar 23 13:55:52 UTC 2020

Dear Dutch Game Colleagues and Friends:

I hope this email finds you well and safe, and that you are staying sane.
This week has been a whirlwind, toch?

I wanted to share something very special that I have been working on for
the past six months!! Along with my friend David Chislette, a creativity
expert, we have been creating our labor of play, a *FREE online conference
for April 1-3, 2020 *called the Playful Creative Summit
<https://playfulcreativesummit.com/>.

We wanted to create a summit that transcended borders, provided a diversity
of speakers and access to anyone -regardless of their income level. We also
wanted to create a summit with authentic conversations that were real,
creative and playful.

So we asked 44 of our most amazing creative, playful, maker and designer
international friends and colleagues to talk to us about their craft. We
*pre-recorded* these superb playful talks and we put together our virtual
summit, the Playful Creative Summit.  <https://playfulcreativesummit.com/>

The summit is a FREE online event, which *goes live April 1-3rd, 2020 *and *all
you need* is an internet connection. You can watch at any time that works
for you. But you do need to register to attend.

We are lucky to also have as speakers game researchers and game designers
from the Netherlands including:

Menno Deen
Ellis Bartholomeus
Karel Millenaar
Christian Roth
As well as several Dutch designers from other fields
And of course me!

If you feel like you need a little "pick-me-up" and want to connect with
others in authentic conversations around games, play and creativity. Then
please join us for some lighthearted fun:

Please feel free to pass this forward to any colleagues, friends, students,
you think might need a bit of play and inspiration!

May you playful, curious and healthy,

Alyea

--
Alyea Sandovar, MA, PhD