[Dutch-chapter] ANAC 2019 Human-Agent Deadline Extended to July 10th (IJCAI Special Competition)

IAGO IAGO at ict.usc.edu
Tue May 21 22:26:58 UTC 2019

Hello all!

Apologies for cross-posting.  Just wanted to let you know that the deadlines for the Automated Negotiating Agents Competitions at IJCAI have been extended!  There is still time to design an agent and submit!

For information about IAGO and the Human-Agent negotiating league, please visit:

IAGO Website →  <http://web.tuat.ac.jp/~katfuji/ANAC2019/> https://myiago.com/IAGO

Or, for general information about ANAC, please visit:

ANAC 2019 Website →  http://web.tuat.ac.jp/~katfuji/ANAC2019/<http://web.tuat.ac.jp/~katfuji/ANAC2019/>

We look forward to your submission and your attendance at our special session at IJCAI 2019.

Best,

Johnathan Mell
ANAC Demonstrations Chair
University of Southern California