[Dutch-chapter] Automated Negotiating Agents Competition CFP

Johnathan Mell mell at ict.usc.edu
Fri Jan 25 19:03:49 UTC 2019

Hello!  Apologies for cross-posting.

I wanted to forward on this call for participation in the Automated Negotiating Agents Competition.  I think this group may be particularly interested in the Human-Agent League.  Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

Johnathan Mell
Institute for Creative Technologies
University of Southern California

Dear all,

The Automated Negotiating Agents Competition (ANAC) brings together researchers from the negotiation community and provides a unique benchmark for evaluating practical negotiation strategies in multi-issue domains. The previous competitions have spawned novel research in AI in the field of autonomous agent design which are available to the wider research community. This year, we introduce a variety of negotiation research challenges:

  *   Agent Negotiation with partial preferences (Genius framework<http://ii.tudelft.nl/genius/>)

  *
Repeated Human-Agent Negotiation (IAGO framework<https://myiago.com>)
  *
Supply Chain Management Negotiation League (Framework is under construction and will be ready soon).
  *
Negotiation Strategies for the Diplomacy Strategy Game (Bandana framework<http://www.iiia.csic.es/~davedejonge/bandana>)
  *
Negotiation Strategies for the WereWolf Game (AIWolf<http://aiwolf.org/en/>)

Before announcing the definite ANAC 2019 negotiation leagues, we would like to see if we have enough participants for each league. Therefore, we kindly ask you which league(s) you are interested in and would like to participate in.  Please fill in the intended participation registration form by 28 January 2019. Registration is free of charge! You can find a short abstract description about each league on our website:

ANAC 2019 Website →  http://web.tuat.ac.jp/~katfuji/ANAC2019/<http://web.tuat.ac.jp/~katfuji/ANAC2019/>

Filling in the intended participation registration form is important so that we can inform you about any update regarding the negotiation platforms you are interested in and about ANAC 2019.

Please register your intention to participate at:

Registration website →  https://tinyurl.com/ANAC2019Intention

ANAC Board Members

  *
Dr. Reyhan Aydoğan, Ozyegin University, Delft University of Technology
  *
Dr. Tim Baarslag, Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), Utrecht University
  *
Prof. Dr. Katsuhide Fujita, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
  *
Prof. Dr. Catholijn Jonker, Delft University of Technology, Leiden University

Demonstrations Chair

  *
Mr. Johnathan Mell, University of Southern California

  *

League Organizers

  *
Agent Negotiation with partial preferences: ANAC Board Members
  *
Repeated Human-Agent Negotiation: Mr. Johnathan Mell, University of Southern California
  *
Supply Chain Management Negotiation League: Dr. Yasser Mohammad, AIST and Shinji Nakadai and Dr. Satoshi Morinaga, NEC
  *
Negotiation Strategies for the Diplomacy Strategy Game: Dr. Dave de Jonge, IIIA-CSIC, Barcelona
  *
Negotiation Strategies for the WereWolf Game: Dr. Hirotaka Osawa and  Dr. Claus Aranha, University of Tsukuba, Japan