[Dutch-chapter] Fwd: New admins for the list serv

Jeroen Jansz jansz at eshcc.eur.nl
Tue Aug 20 18:21:26 UTC 2019

Sent from Jeroen Jansz' iPhone
For more information and contact, please visit https://jeroenjansz.nl

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeroen Jansz <44303jja at eur.nl<mailto:44303jja at eur.nl>>
Date: 20 August 2019 at 18:56:48 CEST
To: <dutch-chapter-bounces at digra.org<mailto:dutch-chapter-bounces at digra.org>>
Subject: New admins for the list serv

Dear subscribers to the DiGRA mailing list,

Today I announce that I Digrexit. For more than a decade I moderated DiGRA’s Dutch chapter’s list serv. In addition I collaborated over the years with Marinka Copier, colleagues from Utrecht University and a few others in organising a nice sequence of meetings dedicated to game research in The Netherlands. Recently, the Gaming Focus Area at Utrecht University (Veldkamp & Raessens) assumed the organisational role in running these national DiGRA meetings, which I appreciate a lot.

I am very happy that two excellent game scholars agreed to run the list serv. Dr Teresa de la Hera (Erasmus University Rotterdam https://www.eur.nl/people/teresa-de-la-hera) and Dr Ruud Jacobs (University of Twente https://people.utwente.nl/r.s.jacobs) are the new administrators. I am sure they will keep the list in good shape and make it sustainable for the future. Please, join me in a warm applause to welcome them.

Best regards, and already looking forward to meet you at the next DiGRA meeting,

jj

Our MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) on serious gaming has reached more than 50.000 visitors.
Take a look or join us, it’s for free. Click here for access. https://www.coursera.org/learn/serious-gaming/home/welcome

Please visit my blog: https://jeroenjansz.nl

Prof. Dr. Jeroen Jansz - Department of Media and Communication - ESHCC Erasmus School of History, Culture & Communication
Erasmus University Rotterdam, Van der Goot Building M8 44 - P.O. Box 1738, NL-3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Phone:  +31 10 408 24 53 Email: jansz at eshcc.eur.nl<mailto:jansz at eshcc.eur.nl> Web:  http://www.eshcc.eur.nl/jeroen_jansz