[Dutch-chapter] Programme DiGRA December 20th

Leeuwen, M.A.W. van (Marianne) m.a.w.vanleeuwen at uu.nl
Tue Dec 4 16:15:11 UTC 2018

Dear all,

The Dutch DiGRA Chapter is organizing an end-of-year gathering,  with as theme "Games for Learning".
It is our pleasure and privilege to invite you to join this symposium.

When: Thursday 20th December, 2018, 14:00 - 17:00
Where: Academiegebouw<https://www.uu.nl/organisatie/academiegebouw/bezoekersinformatie>, Belle van Zuylenzaal, Utrecht

Programme
13:30 - 14:00

Welcome with coffee and tea

14:00 - 14:15

Introduction

·        Jeroen Jansz, Erasmus University Rotterdam

·        Sander Bakkes, Utrecht University

14:15 - 14:45

Using Serious Games to (re)train Cognition in Adolescents

·        Wouter Boendermaker, Utrecht University

14.45 - 15.15

Self-regulated Learning in a Game Environment to Train Complex Clinical Skills

·        Tjitske Faber, Erasmus MC

15:15 - 15:45

Break

15:45 - 16:15

Adaptivity in Serious Games

·        Herre van Oostendorp, Utrecht University

16:15 - 16:45

Learning in the Magic Circle

·        Erik van der Spek, Eindhoven University of Technology

16:45 - 16:55

Closing Statements

·        Remco Veltkamp, Utrecht University

16:55 - 18:00

Drinks

Participation is free of charge, but please register at gameresearch at uu.nl<mailto:gameresearch at uu.nl>

We hope you will enjoy this symposium and we are looking forward to welcoming you in Utrecht !

Sander Bakkes, Remco Veltkamp, Marianne van Leeuwen

Marianne van Leeuwen |  Coördinator Center for Game Research | Faculty of Science | Utrecht University | Budapestlaan 6 | 3584 CD Utrecht | T. +31 651506551 | www.gameresearch.nl<http://www.gameresearch.nl> |