[Dutch-chapter] Serious game Attentat 1942 now available on Steam

Jeroen Jansz jansz at eshcc.eur.nl
Fri Nov 24 16:42:05 UTC 2017

Dear game researchers,

my colleague Vit Sisler and his team from Charles University Prague released their historical serious game Attentat 1942 on Steam. Based on research conducted by professional historians and documented
testimonies, Attentat 1942 explores WWII through the eyes of its surviving civilians. Combining interactive comics, video-interviews, and archival film footage, the game presents a unique depiction of the
recent past. Earlier this year, I have seen parts of the game. I was impressed, so now I am eager to play. Please, see the attachment for details.

best regards, jj

Our MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) on serious gaming has reached more than 35.000 visitors.
Take a look or join us, it’s for free. Click here for access.
<https://www.coursera.org/learn/serious-gaming/home/welcome>
Please visit my blog: http://<http://jeroenjansz.nl/>jeroenjansz.nl<http://jeroenjansz.nl/>

Prof. Dr. Jeroen Jansz - Department of Media and Communication - ESHCC Erasmus School of History, Culture & Communication
Erasmus University Rotterdam, Van der Goot Building M8 44 - P.O. Box 1738, NL-3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Phone:  +31 10 408 24 53 Email: jansz at eshcc.eur.nl<mailto:jansz at eshcc.eur.nl> Web:  http://www.eshcc.eur.nl/jeroen_jansz