[Dutch-chapter] Event of the Dutch DiGRA chapter on 28 April 2016

Groenendyk, H. (Heleen) H.Groenendyk at uu.nl
Wed Feb 24 14:01:24 UTC 2016

Dear game researchers,

A few weeks ago, a small working committee discussed the revitalization of the Dutch DiGRA chapter. As you may remember, some years ago DiGRA.nl organized several meetings where researchers could discuss issues related to game research, and could meet to think about possible ways of collaboration.

Now, we would like to invite you to contribute to a Pitching Event of the Dutch DiGRA chapter on 28 April 2016, 15.00 - 17.00 o'clock in Utrecht. We will have two issues on the agenda:
-              Short pitches about current research.
-              Discuss future activities of DiGRA.nl.

Depending on the amount of people who would like to present, we plan to have pitches of maximum 5 minutes. We would like to receive the powerpoint of your pitch beforehand (more on this later on).

So, if you are interested in pitching your research, please send an email before the 15th of March to: gameresearch.nl<mailto:gameresearch.nl> with the following info:
-              Name and affiliation.
-              Title of your pitch.
-              Short description of the research you want to pitch (max 100 words).
Please send us an email as well if you want to participate in this event without pitching.

Where: Kanunnikenzaal, Faculty Club Helios, Achter de Dom 7, Utrecht (http://www.uu.nl/en/faculty-club/information-for-visitors)
When: 28 April 2016, 15.00 - 17.00 o'clock. Refreshing drinks afterwards. From 14.30 walk in with tea and coffee.
Working committee: Anton Nijholt (UTwente), Pieter Spronck (UTilburg), Igor Mayer (Breda), Harald Warmelink (HKU), Joost Raessens (UU), Remco Veltkamp (UU), Heleen Groenendyk (UU),  and Jeroen Jansz (EUR).

best regards, and hoping to meet many of you in Utrecht,

on behalf of the working committee,

Heleen Groenendijk

Drs.ing. H.Groenendyk | Project manager | Utrecht Center for Game Research I Faculteit Bètawetenschappen | H.groenendyk at uu.nl<mailto:H.groenendyk at uu.nl> | +31-30-2533736 I 06-38754122 | Buys Ballotgebouw, kamer 484 | Princetonplein 5, De Uithof | 3584 CC Utrecht | Aanwezig op woensdag, donderdag en vrijdag.