[Dutch-chapter] CITEC Month of Open Research (Stipends for Bsc/Msc/Phd students)

h.vanwelbergen at utwente.nl h.vanwelbergen at utwente.nl
Tue Aug 4 07:17:40 UTC 2015

The CITEC Month of Open Research (MORe) is an international program that offers students stipends to contribute to
open source or open data projects related to the research areas of cognitive interaction technology. MORe is organized
by the Excellence Cluster Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC) of Bielefeld University, Germany. We fund students
from abroad who would like to participate in exciting projects that are proposed by experienced mentors of CITEC research
groups. Participants can gain a maximum paycheck of 1.500 EUR. We accept applications of English speaking students
from all over the world!

The application period started: July 27, 2015
Deadline for student applications: August 21, 2015
Notification of acceptance: August 28, 2015

Available projects: https://cit-ec.de/en/more/projects

Fore information, please visit:
- https://cit-ec.de/en/more
- https://cit-ec.de/en/more/faq