[Dutch-chapter] SMIT and DiGRA Flanders present: The ludic city - a kind invitation

Lizzy Bleumers lbleumer at vub.ac.be
Tue Oct 23 10:31:09 UTC 2012

Dear DiGRA members

You are warmly invited to our  SMIT lecture entitled “The ludic city: Urban practices through a playful lens” on the 21st of November (18u.-20u.30, Brussels area). A lecture on how (game) play shapes and is shaped by the city.

We proudly present this lecture to you in cooperation with the Flemish DiGRA chapter and invite you to come over and be inspired.

More information on this lecture and registration can be found here: http://bit.ly/R6fzCB

Registration is free but seats are limited so do make sure to reserve your seat in time!

Feel free to spread the invitation among your colleagues and friends,

Kind regards and hope to see you there,

Lizzy

Lizzy Bleumers
Researcher
SMIT, Studies on Media, Information & Telecommunication
Vrije Universiteit Brussel/ iMinds - Digital Society
Offices: Pleinlaan 9, 2nd floor
B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: + 32 2 629 16 47
Fax: +32 2 629 17 00
http://www.smit.vub.ac.be

"I don't know whether we're inside or out, outside or in the game,
It doesn't matter, cause inside or out, outside or in are the same" (Das Pop)