[Dutch-chapter] September 9, Symposium on Observing and Generating Human Motion

Dennis Reidsma d.reidsma at utwente.nl
Tue Aug 30 15:13:56 UTC 2011

Dear Reader,

it is our pleasure to invite you to the symposium "Observing and
Generating Human Motion", held on September 9 on the occasion of the PhD
defense of Herwin van Welbergen. Four internationally renown speakers
will present their work on cognition models and personality types for
virtual agents and monitoring and tracking of human motion.

Following the symposium, Herwin van Welbergen will give a short
introduction of the work that he did in the past few years, concerning
"Behavior Generation for Interpersonal Coordination with Virtual
Humans". Immediately thereafter, the official defense will take place.

You are kindly invited to attend the symposium as well as the
introduction and defense. Registration is not mandatory; however, if you
announce your intention to participate we can take it into account when
organizing coffee and additional copies of the thesis.