[Dutch-chapter] [Indigo] Opening night (invitation only)

Zuraida Buter zuraida at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:18:04 UTC 2010

Dear DiGRA members,

We would like to add that the opening night on Friday April 23 for INDIGO is
*invitation only and registration is needed.* There are currently only a few
spots left. If you like an invitation please send me a message as soon as
possible via zuraida at dutchgamegarden.nl

On *Saturday*, *April 24* Indigo will have a *Public day* which will feature
a couple of special events next to the stylish set up of independent games.
Please feel free to join us there and also send you students or other
interested parties. Registration for the Public Day on April 24 is free and
can be done through the website: http://www.indigoshowcase.nl/?page_id=27

*About Indigo: *
Ever wondered what games are actually made in the Netherlands? Well the
Dutch are quite creative! Dutch Game Garden made a selection from the best
and most recent work from Dutch (smaller) developers, indie developers and
students from the various programs of Dutch Game Education. This will all be
presented in a stylish set-up in the new building of Dutch Game Garden at
Neude 4 in Utrecht. This is the first and largest playable showcase of Dutch
Game design the Netherlands has ever seen.
Come join us in this celebration!

Hope to see you all there!
Best,
Zuraida Buter